While traveling into work this morning, the morning crew on The Bounce were asking for your best day of 2010. Although 2010 has been a busy year, it only took me a second to know what my best day was.
It was at the end of June when I woke up a little after 5 a.m. and went into the bathroom to pee on a stick, and saw that it immediately gave me a “+” sign! From that day forward, my life completely changed, as did my focus (and I’m sure that anyone who knows me can attest to that!).
As I alluded to above, though, 2010 has been a wonderful, busy year:
* We went to Cuba in January
* We bought a new car, a Hyundai Elantra Touring, which we love
* We went to Alberta, saw Caroline and Gord, saw the West Edmonton Mall, and saw the amazing Rockies
* Neal and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary
* We tore up our carpet and Neal laid down hardwood
* We saw our baby in two ultrasounds, one of which told us that we’re having a beautiful little girl!
And those are only the “big” things. 2010 has been witness to other days filled with smaller moments that were nevertheless wonderful, and 2011 is promising to be another exciting, amazing year!
What’s your best day of 2010?
Filed in General 13 Comments so far